A memorial gift to LightBridge Hospice Community Foundation honors the memory of someone who touched your life in a special way. “Memorials to LightBridge Hospice Community Foundation in lieu of flowers” mentioned in funeral notices are a thoughtful way to honor a loved one. Each donation is acknowledged at the Foundation and notifications are shared with the family members or others as designated.
Through our recurring giving program, your donation will automatically and securely be deducted from a bank account or credit card of your choice each month. You choose the date of the withdrawal and you can decide to stop payments at any time. No matter how small or big, your gift will impact the lives of hospice patients and their families.
On your next visit to Amazon, we hope you will designate the LightBridge Hospice Community Foundation to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation to LightBridge Hospice Community Foundation. Just go to org.amazon.com to learn how to register us to receive donations.
We welcome your in-kind gifts. Following are some suggestions that would be most helpful.
Items to Support Patient Programs:
- New CDs especially “The Best Of” Collections
- iTune gift cards
- New CD Players
- New Ipods
- DVD players
- Art supplies such as scissors, markers and glue sticks
- Military uniforms to make pillows for We Honor Veterans ceremonies
- Laptop computer
- American Flags for Veterans
- Taxi vouchers for loved ones to visit their family member on hospice care
- Gas cards for help pay for travel costs for volunteers who donate their time to visit with patients throughout San Diego.
Silent Auction Items for Fundraising Events:
- Weekend getaway package
- Starbuck’s gift cards
- Hotel stays
- Airline tickets
- Passes to San Diego attractions
- Gift certificates to restaurants